FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS DE LA ACTIVIDAD FÍSICA Y EL DEPORTE
Grado en Ciencias de la Actividad Física y del Deporte
This is a subject that is taught on a quarterly basis in the first year of the Degree I Sports Science.
This course aims to provide students with an integrated view of human body components considering the body as a whole. His knowledge will extend the horizon in order to understand human behavior to the various sports and physical activities. It also facilitates understanding of other subjects as part of the curriculum of this degree.
Face to face
. Capacity for analysis and synthesis
. Critical Thinking
• Ability to analyze and apply physiological, biomechanical, psychological and social services to the different fields of physical activity, sport and recreation.
• Ability to identify inappropriate practices that imply health risk, in order to avoid and correct them in different types of populations
Knowledge of the anatomical structures that make up the locomotor system to understand the running of the human body, its behavior in the different positions and movements that are executed as well as its implications in possible injuries.
. Practical sessions using lecture methods, autonomous learning and cooperative learning (1.5 ECTS).
• Business games using lecture methods, autonomous learning and cooperative learning (1.5 ECTS).
• Individual work using lecture methods, autonomous learning (1 ECTS).
• Presentation of works using lecture methods, autonomous learning and cooperative learning (1 ECTS).
• Team work using the cooperative learning method (1 ECTS).
The acquisition of skills by the student / to be assessed through continuous assessment system and, in particular, assessing and evaluating the results of the application of the following assessment:
• Tests of theoretical application of knowledge.
• Level of participation in classroom tasks.
• Development of team work.
The assessment will conclude with an acknowledgment of the level of learning achieved by the student, that will result in numerical grade according to applicable legislation.
The course will be taught in Spanish. Theoretical content (50%) and training activities (50%). will be evaluated.
Lecture methods and autonomous learning