FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS DE LA ACTIVIDAD FÍSICA Y EL DEPORTE
Grado en Ciencias de la Actividad Física y del Deporte
physical exercise, physical activity, movement analysis
This subject is framed in the syllabus in the first year of undergraduate studies in Sports Science. The key feature is the requirement to be a core subject in the Department of Foundations of Human Movement and Sports Training. Provides basic knowledge necessary for the understanding of other subjects in other courses related to movement and activity applicable to any professional context of teaching in any situation, whether school, health, recreation, etc.
2. Written communication
3. Information Management
1. Ability to design, develop and evaluate teaching and learning processes relating to sport and physical activity in response to individual and contextual characteristics of people and assuming educational principles, technical, and CV information.
2. Ability to analyze and apply physiological, biomechanical, psychological and social services to the different fields of physical activity, sport and recreation.
3. Ability to identify inappropriate practices that pose health risk, in order to avoid and correct them in different types of populations.
4. Ability to assess the level of physical fitness and motor skills and programming exercise prescribing health oriented at different ages.
5. Ability to promote and evaluate habits lasting and autonomous practice of physical activity and health-oriented sport.
6. Ability to select and how to use the material and sports equipment suitable for each type of activity, identifying the technical characteristics of the various sports areas.
Item 1. Basics movement.
Item 2. Anatomical and mechanistic factors movement.
Item 3. Muscular movement dimension.
Item 4. Introduction to basic gymnastic skills.
Item 5. Introduction to the different exercise techniques oriented to health.
From these training activities will emerge different productions (written work, practical assemblies, oral reflection, evaluation forms, etc.) That can later be assessed and count towards the final grade for the course.
1. Sessions and workshops motor
2. Study of the documentation of the theoretical and practical
3. Individual and group work directed theorists
4. Teamwork for the staging of the choreography
5. Shared reflection on the creative process so that it can translate later on collaborative work
6. Representation of the result of collaborative work in front of other colleagues
7. Observation of the representation of other groups for analysis and evaluation
The acquisition of skills by the student will be assessed through continuous evaluation system, evaluating the results obtained from the application of the following assessment:
1. Application tests theoretical knowledge
2. Individual development of a Notebook practical sessions
3. Classroom Activities: Training activities will be different theory and practice in the classroom / space sport can be individual or group:
- Development of a choreographed group work skills
- Task and Activity Virtual Joint on a technical workshop exercise
- Tasks classroom
The assessment will conclude with an acknowledgment of the level of learning achieved by the student, the numerical grade materialized in accordance with the provisions of law.
LANGUAGES IN WHICH IS TAUGHT: Spanish