FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS DE LA ACTIVIDAD FÍSICA Y EL DEPORTE
Grado en Ciencias de la Actividad Física y del Deporte
WE LEARN AND CREATE GAMES FOR ALL AGES AND SITUATIONS.
INSTITUTIONAL, DEVELOPING AND RECREATION GAMES.
Humor, games, roughhousing, flirtation and fantasy are more than just fun. Plenty of play in childhood makes for happy, smart adults — and keeping it up can make us smarter at any age (Brown S, 2008. retrieved from www.ted.es Serious Play in May 2008)
Creation and application of games and ludic activities aimed to influence on Children´s Psyco-Socio and Physical Development; as long as they contribute to settle on themselves ethic and moral values, regardless the stage of development.
- Ability to design, develop and evaluate Teaching-Learning (i.a. T-L) process´ related to sport and Physical Activity (i.a. PA), according to individual and contextual circumstances.
- Ability to teach and show moral values and positive attitud in the labour activity, participating and contributing to the improvement and development of the society.
- Ability to identify unsuitable practices which may mean a health risk, in order to avoid and correct them according to the population we deal with.
- Ability to analyse and apply Physiological, Biomechanical, Psycological and social principles to the main fields of P.A., Sports and Leisure.
- Ability to assess Physical Condition, and motor skill levels, prescribing and planning physical activities aimed to health improvement for all different ages.
- Ability to promote and evaluate lasting and self-governing habits of sports and P.A. practice aimed to health promoting and rising.
- Ability to design, develop, plan and evaluate Sports and Leisure Activities Programs, temporary or continuous, within all those factors that come into play and the different contexts: professional, social economics.
- Ability to select and show advanced knowledge in the use of specific material and equipment according to the activities and identifying the main features of every sport area.
- Capacidad para seleccionar y saber utilizar el material y el equipamiento deportivo adecuado para cada tipo de actividad, identificando las características técnicas de los diferentes espacios deportivos.
UNIT I. GAME´S CONCEPT.
UNIT II. GAME´S CLASSIFICATION.
UNIT III. THEORIES ABOUT GAMES.
UNIT IV. GAME AT DEVELOPMENT STAGES´.
UNIT V. GAMES ORIENTED TO SPORT AND PHYSICAL CONDITION.
UNIT VI. SPORTS BEGINNING THROUGH GAMES.
UNIT VII. GAME´S SESSION.
UNIT VIII. EQUIPMENT, MATERIALS AND GAMES´FACILIIES.
UNIT IX. TRADITIONAL GAMES AND SPORTS.
UNIT X. TRADITIONAL GAMES AND SPORTS CLASSIFICATION.
UNIT XI. LEISURE AND RECREATIVE GAMES.
- Theoretical contents and concepts by means of: Lecture-based class, providing Active School Model (1ECTS)
- Essays and books Reading. Activities reports. (0,5 ECTS)
- Oral presentations and work in groups (0,5 ECTS)
- Playful Activities through Practice Experiences (2 ECTS)
Continuous Evaluation will be used to assess Students´ knowledge and skills´ level acquired. To achieve the global marks, the following procedure methods´ in particular, are used:
The assessment process ends up with the appreciation and recognition of the level of academic achievement, reflected in the marks document, according to the current legislation.
USE OF TRACKSUIT AND PROPPER DRESSING FOR THE PRACTIAL SESSIONS.
WRITTEN JUSTIFICATION IN CHASE OF NOT ASSISTANCE TO CLASS IS NEEDED.