FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS DE LA ACTIVIDAD FÍSICA Y EL DEPORTE
Grado en Ciencias de la Actividad Física y del Deporte
- Motor learning, human motricity, human development, perception, decisions, motor control, motor development, motor behavior, motor competence.
- SCHEDULE: The subject Human Motricity is quarterly, and is taught in the 2nd course of the Degree in Sports Science.
This subject is linked with the biological and educational matters. All the main neurological processes of the human motions are analyzed including anatomical and physiological matters while from the educational perspective the student will be taught about how to create efficient learning situations for motor activities. All these contents will be divided and analyzed during the different stages of the human live development.
The human movement will be studied in the 4 processes than define the human volunteer movement like perception, decision making, acting and motor control. The second part of the subject is related to the knowledge of the motor learning situation in sports, leisure and educational environment. The last block of content analyzes human development from conception to the end of life. Special emphasis is placed on the stages of childhood, puberty and youth.
Unit I. Motor Control
Unit II. Motor Learning
Unit III. Motor Development
Over the course will be various training activities:
- Reading, analysis and presentation of specific content of the subject
- Researches in academic digital databases and Internet
- Design and teach practical sessions
There will be continuous formative assessment throughout the course. The rating is obtained from the average of the three training blocks, with weights that are listed below, if every single part is approved. If not, the student should recover the pending items in the extraordinary.
- Major training activities: 90%
- Training activities or secondary classroom: 10%
- LANGUAGES IN WHICH IS TAUGHT: Spanish
- Lecture-based Class
- Cooperative Learning
- Self-regulated learning