FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS DE LA ACTIVIDAD FÍSICA Y EL DEPORTE
Grado en Ciencias de la Actividad Física y del Deporte
DEGREE SCIENCE OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND SPORTS: Campus Based
- Written comunication
DEGREE- SPECIFIC SKILLS
- Analyze and apply physiological, biomechanical,psychological and social services to the different fields of physical activity, sport and recreation, identifying improper practices involving health risk, in order to avoid and correct them in different types of populations
- Design, plan, organize, implement and evaluate services sport and physical activity of a continuing nature and/ or possible, considering all the factors that affect their development in different profesional contexts, social and economic.
- Promote and develop research related to education, physical activity, sport and recreation.
- Participate in the direction and efficient management entities, both publib and private, that services develop physical activity in any of their spectra, identifying, defining and systematizing the processes needed to achieving its objectives.
- Intervene judiciously in society manifesting itself a theoretical discourse, academic and professional science on physical and sport
1. Specific sports law
2. Sports law generally applied to physical activity and sport
3. Structure and organization of public and private institutions sports
4. Liability insurance and sports
5. Legislation applied to school and seminars
6. Basic legislation on sports companies
7. Labor recruitment and volunteering in sport
Teachers will apply several active and collaborative methodologies, aimed at guiding the student in his/her process of knowledge and competence acquisition through different formative activities.
These activities will vary and be adapted to the issues dealt with in the units. The student will be involved in the learning process through simulation and real problem solving activities, concept maps, presentations, exercises, research projects, participation in debates and workshops or external visits, among other proposals.
Teachers will explain in detail their contents and individual or collective character in the corresponding learning guide.
The assessment of knowledge and competences will be continuous and formative.
In the ordinary exam period, the assessment system will have the following characteristics:
- The mark obtained by the student in tests or exams will not represent more thna the 50% of the final mark
- The activities developed in the classroom will complete the assessment (to reach the 100%), and will be carried out either at an individual or group level, acording to the character of the proposed formative activities.
Tests will represent the same percentage in both the ordinary and extraordinary exam periods, always under 50% in the final mark
SCIENCIE OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND SPORTS
Together with the theoretical development of contents by teachers, the faculty supports the implementation of active methodologies in the classroom, promoting the students participation as well as their involvement in the acquistion of knowledge and competences.
The methodologies used could be included in one of these three main categories: Case method, problem based learning and project based learning
This is bidirectional model, focused on the student and withthe teacher playing a supporting role during the process
Also, the use of information and comunication technologies, by teachers and students, is considered mowadays as an essential tool in the suggested learning process
- GAMERO CASADO, Eduardo (coord), fundamentos del derecho deportivo (adaptado a estudios no juridicos) Madrid, Tecnos, 2012
- MILLAN RODRIGUEZ, Antonio, Legislacióndeportiva, 8ª edición, Madrid, Ed. Reus 2012