FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS DE LA ACTIVIDAD FÍSICA Y EL DEPORTE
Grado en Ciencias de la Actividad Física y del Deporte
It is in 2nd year of CAFYD.
Biomechanics is the discipline that studies the structure of the locomotor system and its movements, considering the dependence between mechanical properties and movement assumptions and biological conditions of the organism.
Specifically, Sports Biomechanics focuses on the study of human movement from the perspective of physical activity, analyzing the structure of the basic motor gestures and sport skills.
Face to face tuition.
2. Use and handling of the Information and Comunication Technologies (ITCs).
3. Problem solving.
1. Capacity to plan, program, apply, control and evaluate training and competition processes at their different levels and for different age groups.
2. Capacity to analyze and apply physiological, biomechanical, psychological and social principles to the different fields of physical activity, sport and recreation.
3. Capacity to identify unsuitable practices that pose a health risk, in order to avoid them and correct them in the different types of population.
4. Capacity to assess fitness levels and motor skills, prescribing and programming physical exercises geared towards health at different ages.
5. Capacity to select and know how to use the appropriate sports equipment and facilities for each type of activity, identifying the technical characteristics of different sporting spaces.
1. Introduction and fundamentals of biomechanics.
2. Statics. Stability and center of gravity.
3. Kinematics. Movement description.
4. Dynamics. The causes of the movement.
5. Energy of motion.
6. Biomechanical analysis of a sporting gesture.
All activities will focus on:
Application tests theoretical knowledge.
Level of attendance and participation in classroom tasks.
Developing a biomechanics lab notebook.
Development of a working on biomechanical analysis of a gesture.