FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS DE LA ACTIVIDAD FÍSICA Y EL DEPORTE
Grado en Ciencias de la Actividad Física y del Deporte
Athletics, Track and Field, Cross Country, Road Running...
Athletics I course can be located on an area of knowledge that would include some subjects and that together would provide a humanistic study focused on young athletes. Could locate in this area to the various sports and sporting specializations I and II and within these specialization, especially I and II Athletics courses. The subject aims to develop in students a general way, the skill and expertise of a teacher/coach of Athletics at the introduction and technical improvement levels, in any applicatrion context.
• Autonomous Learning
• Working in an international context
• Ability to design, develop and evaluate teaching-learning processes related to physical activity and sport, taking into account the individual and contextual characteristics of the people and assuming the necessary educational, technical, and curricular principles
• Ability to convey attitudes and values in professional practice in all areas of physical activity and sport, participating in the improvement of society
• Ability to plan, schedule, apply, monitor and evaluate training and competition processes at different levels and ages
• Capacity to select and know how to use the material and the appropriate sports equipment for each type of activity, identifying the technical characteristics of the different sports spaces (9 *). • Ability to analyze and apply the physiological, biomechanical, psychological and social principles to the different fields of physical activity, sport and recreation
• Ability to identify inappropriate practices that pose a risk to health, in order to avoid them and correct them in the different types of population
• Ability to assess the level of physical fitness and motor skills by prescribing and scheduling physical exercises oriented to health in the different ages
• Ability to promote and evaluate enduring and autonomous practices of health-oriented physical activity and spor
The acquisition of skills by the student will be assessed through continuous evaluation system, evaluating the results obtained from the application of the following assessment:
• Evidence of theoretical (30%) and practical application (40%)
The following works (30%)
• Development of a working group organizing a competition "Kids Athletics."
• Elaboration of a book group sessions.
• Search for an article in English journals, reading, comprehension and summary.
• Individual development and oral presentation of work on the selected event history.
The assessment will conclude with an acknowledgment of the level of learning achieved by the student, the numerical grade materialized in accordance with the provisions of law.
It is recommended to have easy internet access to download the documentation necessary virtual campus and to maintain contact with the subject.
Lectures, autonomous learning, case method and cooperative learning