Training program, periodization training, monitorization training, monitoring and evaluation training, strength, speed, velocity, Flexibility, agility, endurance, power, aerobic, anaerobic.
The subject is theoretical and practical. The contents to be developed are detailed in Annex program. These files have a deep base and scientific justification. The main objective of the course is to learn to plan so periodized annual training. The second objective is to program and develop training sessions of different physical abilities.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Self study.
- Working in an international context.
• Ability to convey attitudes and values in professional practice in all areas of physical activity and sport, participating in the betterment of society.
• Ability to plan, schedule, implement, monitor and evaluate the processes of training and competition at different levels and different ages.
• Ability to analyze and apply the physiological, biomechanical, psychological and social services to the different fields of physical activity, sport and recreation principles.
• Ability to identify inappropriate practices that pose health risks, avoiding and correcting for the different types of people.
• Ability to assess the level of physical fitness and motor skills and programming exercise prescribing health oriented at different ages.
• Ability to promote and evaluate long habits and autonomous practice of physical activity and health-oriented sport.
• Ability to select and how to use the material and the right sports equipment for each type of activity, identifying the technical characteristics of the different sports spaces
BLOCK OF CONTENTS I
ISSUE 1. TRAINING AS A SCIENCE
ISSUE 2. ORGANIZATION AND PLANNING PROCESS TRAINING
ISSUE 3. WORKOUTS
ISSUE 4. MICROCYCLES TRAINING
ISSUE 5. MESOCYCLES TRAINING
ISSUE 6. MACROCYCLES TRAINING
CONTENT BLOCK II
ISSUE 7. PSYCHO-PHYSIOLOGICAL TRAINING MONITORING
CONTENT BLOCK III
ISSUE 8. AEROBIC PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT TESTS
ISSUE 9. AEROBIC PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT TESTS
ISSUE 10.STRENGH EVALUATION OF FORCE
ISSUE 11. ACYCLIC SPORT PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
- Master classes where students will facilitate the acquisition of knowledge, the specific literature to expand the contents in each theme, and other reference sources useful for training in this area.
- Activities Individual practices. The contents of the practices coincide with the parallel theoretical issue as explained in the lectures. They may take place at the beginning or end of the unit taking into account the best use for the assimilation of content.
- Test theoretical application. Conducting a review with the contents viewed in the course.
- Practical work group. Analysis in which different research articles on the latest research related to the course outline be made by groups. Oral presentation will be held in class the articles analyzed.
- Recommended Reading for completing the class syllabus
Assessment is continuous type, comprising a part of objective assessment through a review of the course content and other theoretical and practical work.
- Theoretical application test: Counts for 25% of the final mark.
- Individual practice activities: Accounted for 45% of the final mark. The total score required to pass this section shall be 5.00.
- Group Practical Works: Accounted 20% of the final mark.
- Attitude and class participation: Counts 10% of final mark
- Continuous assessment:
• Test theoretical application.
• Practical activities. You need to attract 5.
• Practical work group.
- Alternative Assessment:
• Proof of theoretical and practical application: 100%
• Continuous assessment by a party shall be suspended.
• Alternative Assessment: Test of theoretical-practical application: 100%
Using active methodology:
Case method section for practical work.
Master classes to develop the capacity for analysis and synthesis.