The regular practice of physical activity, physical exercise and sports activities offer important health benefits by reducing, among others, the risk factors of cardiovascular disease and promoting important psychosocial changes that result in an improvement of individual well-being. However, occasional or continuous practice, conditioned by predisposing factors and subject to the presence of contributing factors, may cause acute or repetitive stress injuries to the musculoskeletal system, which will have an adverse effect on health and performance improvement. It is for this reason that the power to implement strategies for the prevention of sports injuries and to actively collaborate in the functional recovery of those who have suffered them, becomes a priority objective for health professionals involved in the prescription of physical exercise
Analisis and synthesis capacity.
Ability to analyze and apply physiological, biomechanical, psychological and social principles to the different fields of physical activity, sport and recreation.
Ability to identify inappropriate practices that pose a risk to health, in order to avoid them and correct them in the different types of population.
Ability to assess the level of fitness and motor skills by prescribing and scheduling physical exercises oriented to health in the different ages.
Ability to promote and evaluate enduring and autonomous habits of practice of physical activity and sport oriented to health.
Ability to select and know how to use the material and the appropriate sports equipment for each type of activity, identifying the technical characteristics of the different sports spaces.
To intervene with own criteria in the society manifesting a theoretical, academic and professional discourse related to the sciences of the physical activity and of the sport.
· Knowledge of the main injuries of the locomotive apparatus and its mechanisms of production.
· Knowledge and development of preventive interventions based on the evidence for the different sports specialties.
· Knowledge and development of therapeutic interventions for major sports injuries.
· Rehabilitation and rehabilitation of sports injuries according to specific sports.
· Reading and teaching episodes
· Bibliographic review and case resolution
· Individual and group work, personal study and exhibitions
Individual and group work.
In order for the student to go through continuous evaluation, he / she must present the works on time. If you do not go to a global final exam.