Subject taught in the third year of the Bachelor in physiotherapy
In this course, students learn the basic principles of the general pathophysiology of the locomotor apparatus, cardio-respiratory system and nervous system, as well as seek scientific evidence in the application of basic techniques with regard to the most common diseases affecting these systems. It will examine the principles of the pathophysiology of the morbid processes, making possible the recognition of pathology to design a plan of intervention or effective treatment.
Face to face.
· Ability to examine and assess the functional status of the patient/user.
· Ability to design the intervention Plan or physiotherapy treatment.
· Ability to determine the diagnosis of physical therapy.
· Ability to develop and complete the clinical history of physiotherapy.
· Ability to execute, direct and coordinate the Plan of physiotherapy intervention.
· Ability to evaluate the evolution of the results.
· Ability to apply quality assurance mechanisms in the practice of physiotherapy, according to recognized and validated criteria.
· Ability to draw up the report to discharged from physiotherapy.
Techniques and methods (diagnostic and therapeutic) both General and specific physiotherapeutic performances and their application in different diseases, for the prevention, conservation and recovery of health. The contents are divided into two groups:
The course will be taught in Spanish.